25.4.18

Lunch Cruise

I've never tried SoT on PC (I only play on XBox at home), so I decided to try it out at work over lunch today. I didn't take any voyages, I just sailed around to familiarize myself with the interface and looked for incidental loot to scavenge. Here's my log.


Sanctuary Outpost spawn-in.
Starting/Ending Rep - GH 23/23, OS 20/20, MA 20/20
Starting/Ending Gold: 34,785/35,596
Gold Earned: 811g

Lunch Cruise
First time playing on PC. No voyage, just going to sail around. Decide to check small islands for incidental loot, so I sail to Lonely Isle.

Find a chicken crate on Lonely Isle. Nothing else of interest (not even chickens).

Next, proceed to Rum Runner Isle. Nothing there, either. Maybe a larger island will bring more luck. Going to run around Cannon Cove.
XILEDxBATMAN, Prince Among Dweebs

Locate three gunpowder barrels on Cannon Cove, stow them in crow's nest for return to outpost. Also locate a banana crate on the beach and begin to fill it up.

As I'm running around looking for bananas, I come across some skeletons. Before I can do anything, a fellow named XILEDxBATMAN runs in and breaks 'em down into their basic osseous components. He explained he was looking for chickens and asked if I'd seen any. I directed him down to the beach and he went his merry way.

Before leaving, I gave him chicken coop I'd found on Lonely Island. He was a swell dude. I asked him to pose for a picture and wished him luck.

Head to Rapier Cay to scrounge. Nothing there but skeletons.

Lunch is over and a storm is coming, so I head back to Sanctuary to sell my gunpowder (164g, 105g, and 106g). I fill the banana crate and sell it to Mollie for 436g.

Time to go back to work. Avast!

No comments:

Post a Comment